Awsm Innovations is looking for a talented QA tester with WordPress testing experience.
The following qualities will help you to become an Awsmite.
- Experience in functional testing, UI/UX testing and manual testing, Stress Testing across multiple browsers and devices
- A good understanding of performance testing, responsive testing, browser testing (cross-browser compatibility)
- Ability to write excellent Bug Reports as descriptively and thoroughly as possible in a clear & concise manner.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge in WordPress & its coding and design standards, understanding of project management tools
- Have reasonable control on the Query Monitor plugin, Blackfire, PHP Performance Testing tool.
- Excellent eye for details, with good taste in design and UI
- Knowledge of WordPress Backend testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written as well as verbal
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 Years of experience in QA Testing
We also welcome WordPress developers who want to switch to the QA Testing field.
Why Awsm Innovations?
- Best employee benefits in the industry
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Great work-life balance
- Flexible leave policy
- Flat structure, zero micro-management